Monday, August 6, 2007

My Wisdom

Faraj Aldossary
EAP2-B Mr. Leverett
Fluency # 1

Everybody should have wisdom from his parents or grandparents. That wisdom comes from a long experience in their lives. They think it will be good wisdom for their children to have. My parents taught me important wisdom which is how I should deal with people who are older than me. My parents believe that if I know how to do that, I will be able to deal with others politely, whether they are older or smaller, and they will notice how my parents educated me. Moreover, the wisdom helps me in my special life; I can see that in people's eyes, treatment, and smiles. It makes me kind with children and respectful with peers. Therefore, I feel I am better than others with this wisdom. To avoid many troubles you should learn from your parents' experiences.

No comments: