Thursday, May 3, 2007

Violent Games


I visited www.sfgate.com. This website talks about the April 16 massacre at Virginia Tech. Also, it mentions Thompson, when he was on Fox News where he said violent video games were to blame. This website expands to discuss violent games with contrapuntal persons. In addition, this website shows pictures of different forms of violent games. And this website contains some links which enable you to search about violent games. This website is simple and easy to use.

In my opinion, I agree that violent games are an important reason for the growth the violence in child characters. Also, I think if violent games are built according to scientific study, then they will be useful, interesting, and more popular. On the other hand, this website is designed to be fit and clear for anyone. It doesn’t conflict.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello faraj ,
what are doing during the weekend ?
i think about your opinion ,i disagree because it usually has influnces.als i read about that.

have a good weekend

khalil said...

Why we blame the criminals? factories and companies are providing all types of weapons or games leading to commit crimes.

we must prosecute companies and factories before the criminals.

Aldossary, Faraj said...

Hello, Ahamad
I just study to prepare for the final exams
I am worried of TOEFL test

Aldossary, Faraj said...

Welcome, Khalil
Your sounds good

steve said...

i don't thing so~ it is just game
to me but i'm not gonnar give my kids

Butterfly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Butterfly said...

Hi!, I disagree with you because the violence improve more violence.

do0odiz said...

heeey.. i like your opinuon about that ..
how about your tofel are you reday ??
do0odiz

Lisa said...

I'm glad you are having a good expereince at CESL. Your teachers will likely never forget you, either. That would be impossible!