Sunday, April 22, 2007

Feral Children


I visited a website which talks about wild children, www.feralchildren.com. This website shows important information about the wild boy (who was called Victor), such as where was he found? Was he human or animal? And what was his story? This website contains a main menu which consists of a few submenus such as feral children, development, and fictional children. Also, it is talking about a play which was written to show his life's story.

In my opinion, I think this website deals with an important subject. That shows the importance of contact with human society by mentioning the story of the best feral child who was deprived. However, this website is designed so that it is easy to use for anyone. I was enjoyed by browsing it. I am lucky because I am not one of them.

8 comments:

ashoog said...

hi how u doin boddy ?

it is nice story because it reminds you are in a good life and you have to say thank god i am in a good life. if you look at your life you will see the different.


great job and keep up doing

Aldossary, Faraj said...

Welcome; supervisor..
Thanks for your passing

I think you are lucky too ! (:

tom said...

I agree with Faisal- we are lucky! Actually AE2 is full of "wild boys"...

khalil said...

i am agree with faisal too ;)

abdulmajeed said...

Nice job faraj and I agree with faisal's opinion.

Aldossary, Faraj said...

welcome everybody,
I am happy to see your comments :)

steve said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Isobe Ltin said...

I think it is talking about a play which was written to show his life's story.
airport parking Luton