Sunday, April 15, 2007

Polyandry

I have accessed www.trivia-library.com . This website is one of the alternative forms of marriage. It is polyandry (the marriage of one woman to more than one man). This website defines this kind of marriage and shows some stories from different countries. Then it mentions what people think about polyandry. However, this website contains two links talking in the loop. They also receive new members, so they have exciting ads to join them. On the other hand, this website has simple design. It has only two links and an article about polyandry is below them. It is easy to deal with.

In my opinion, I think this website is a silly and bad assignment. That invites us to an irregular marriage. Also, I think nobody who has a healthy mind will believe that. You can imagine if this woman (who has more than one husband) has a baby, who of them will be the baby’s father. My dear; sane reader: if you have mind, don’t cancel it.

Dear visitor, with regard to you; what do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi faraj ,
how are you doing ?
i agree with you and i can't belive that live togther without married . good look
ahmed alotaibi

F A I S A L said...

Hello, faraj

How are you?
I hope you're fine.

I'm on the same wavelength.
It is really strange kind of marriage.
How does a woman live with more than one husband?
Really I don't have answer.

Have nice a day.

Best regard,
Faisal Alshabanat

ashoog said...

Hi, faraj , how 're u doim boddy?

actually I usually agree with becasue you are a agreat studet.

keep up good work.

salaaaaaaam alikme ya abo mohamed.

khalil said...

hi faraj

it is strange, but I think that there are people who believe in taht, and I read about some Indian tribes who believes in it.

Isobe Ltin said...

I think nobody who has a healthy mind will believe that.
airport parking Heathrow