Thursday, April 5, 2007

Slowlane

I visited www.slowlane.com. This website is talking about family issues, such as single-parent families, stepfamilies, and much more. Also, it has a lot of links for other websites. They are on the same wavelength. It is a big website because it is talking even about small details for stay at home dads. It has articles, news, books, and research. In addition, you can connect with other dads online.

In my opinion, I think this website is good because it deals with important social issues. But it has a lot of links which made me confused. Also, it has primitive design as well as usual and boring colors. It is really stuffed with too much information

2 comments:

jasim said...

I agree with your opinion bout they want to make it shorter than this and use a few sites on it

Isobe Ltin said...

Yes, most of social issue was solve through this website.
airport parking Stansted